Katie is a co-founder and principal of The Lederer Team, a top Bay Area real estate listing and purchasing team, that has performed nationally in the top 1% for the last 20 years. She has personally been responsible for over $1 billion in successful residential, residential income, and raw land transactions. Katie began her career as a property manager for a billion-dollar management company overseeing 300 plus apartment units in Northern California. Katie is also responsible for the overall management performance and asset management of her portfolio of multifamily properties. Katie has held management positions in the venture capital industry and has been responsible for managing the integration of million-dollar mergers and acquisitions in the high technology field. Her expertise with contract negotiations and the legal process of buying real property is second to none.
Katie holds a Bachelor of Science in Managerial Economics from the University of California at Davis. Katie is also a California Certified Residential Income Property Manager (CCRM). Katie has actively served buyers and sellers with owning, investing, renovating, marketing, listing, selling, developing, and managing property for the past 23 years. She currently resides in Point Richmond with her daughter and husband, Mark Lederer.
- Residential real estate and investment sales
- Team management and operations - Supervising & supporting 5 real estate professionals
- Team services management and operations - Supervising & supporting renovation, financial planning, mortgage banking, insurance and estate planning professionals
- Designing and implementing new services made by team members
- The Lederer Team has recurrently been awarded as the top producing team at Red Oak Realty. Red Oak Realty is the largest independent real estate firms in the Bay Area with over 100 agents.
- Performed nationally in the top 1% over last 20 years
- Over 1000 personal transactions worth over $1 Billion
- Responsible for enhancing team sales production
- Designing uncommon agent training & building team member’s business missions
- Driving team’s annual sales ambitions
- Co-Founder of Veros Partners LLC, a real estate investment company
- Successfully raised investment capital, organized private placements, developed properties and implemented capital improvement strategies
- REAL TRENDS Top 500 Team in California